Man, I don't know what's up but I'm having the hardest time working on those requests so it looks like they're not gonna be posted tonight...
In the meantime, while going though my Pictures folder [it needed cleaning] I found some photos I had taken of some of my better stuff from my first semester of college. I'm shoving these directly into scraps because uh... my classwork tends to not be so good lol.
From top to bottom:
1. This was an assignment about midway through the semester for my 2D concepts class. Man, I had a nice professor and all [infact I have her again for a different class this semester] but the class itself was just tedious. It was very much graphic design-oriented and I severely suck when it comes to graphic design. This particular assignment was pretty fun though. The prompt was to come up with a personal symbol made out of cut black paper on illustration board. I think it's pretty self-explanitory if you stare at it long enough- it's me in a nutshell. [if you're wondering about those three things sticking out of its back- those are dog heads. I have three~]
2. One of my better pieces from my Beginning Drawing class [which was a lot funner than I expected it to be]. it was a homeowork assignment- draw a white coffee cup. I went to the bagel store down the street to get it. That place has some pretty good bagels. Too bad the camera quality killed it though.
3. I. suck. HARD. at cross hatching. I could not get the hang of it. This was an okay attempts though... another homework assignment for my Beginning Drawing class.
4. My haaaaands. It kinds pisses me off that I can draw hands with relative ease if I have a direct reference but whenever I try drawing them from memory they just look like piles of shit at the end of my character's forearms. Contour line homework for Beginning Drawing.
5. One of our last assignments in Beginning Drawing was to create a maze using 2-point perspective and then decorate it. I made a fail, pseudo-Zelda dungeon. It was a bigger pain in the ass than it should have been. Oh well, it was fun.
6. Okay uh, this last one had nothing to do with class at all, I was just taking a break from Beginning Drawing classwork and decided to spam one of the pages in my fatfuck newsprint pad. I don't even remember what we were working on. it must have been tedious because I remember it feeling sooo good to just sketch freely like this.
... You know, I think I forgot some stuff on my other memory card. Huh. Whoops. Maybe I'll do a part two of these later.